from 9am – 5.30pm
Learn all about wine and gain an internationally recognised qualification in just one day. This hands-on, introductory course is perfect for anyone wishing to learn a little more about wine.
On successful completion, you’ll receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin. And the best bit? It’s perfect for beginners, so you don’t need any wine knowledge to take part!
You will learn:
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
This is a one day course that will include a multiple-choice exam at the end.
£199 per person: Includes all exam fees, study materials and a three-course lunch with paired wines