Dog-friendly hotel in Berkshire
There's no need to leave anyone behind
It's no secret that we have a fondness for four-legged friends. With beautiful gardens to roam, and endless country walks on our doorstep, it's easy to see why we've become known as one of the best dog-friendly hotels in Berkshire.
Just like their human companions, all dogs staying with us will have a comfy bed for a great night's sleep. Plus, they'll enjoy a selection of treats, premium dog food, and have free reign of all our outside facilities. We'll even provide maps of all the best places to explore nearby.
Bringing your dog along?
Please let us know by phone or email in advance if you're planning to bring your dog with you. When booking your room, we'll take a few details from you including your pup's name, age and breed.
We welcome all dogs at The Vineyard, but we do have a few house rules:
- We allow a maximum of 1 medium-sized dog or 2 small dogs per bedroom.
- A number of ground-floor Atrium Suites have been designated as dog-friendly. However, we'll need to know in advance if you'd like to book one of these rooms - just so we can ensure we have one available.
- There will be a charge of £30 per dog per night to cover the cost of deep cleaning and the use of bedding/bowls. You'll also need to bring your own dog food with you.
- We want you and your dog to enjoy your time with us, but, we do ask that you be respectful of other guests.
- We understand that accidents can happen, but we may charge for any damages.
- For health and safety reasons, we exercise a strict ‘dogs on leads’ policy around the hotel and grounds.